The home carpet is part and parcel of furniture set that provides warmth during the cold months and a comfortable platform for walking even without slippers. But, the carpets are not easy to clean because of its soft surface. So, you will need a robot vacuum, which is a self-propelled battery-powered appliance capable of vacuuming dust and small debris from the thick carpet and all types of floors. Its small tank collects the dirt by retaining the dust with larger dimensions.
Choosing a robot vacuum for thick carpet is a challenging task. So, we have highlighted the Top 5 best robot vacuum for thick carpet that will best suit you. Let’s have a look below.
Can You Use Robot Vacuum On Carpet?
Yes. A robot vacuum can be used for cleaning carpet. All vacuum models are not suitable for cleaning thick carpet. Some models pick up the dirt, dust from your carpet with complete cleaning because their special brushes allow you to clean a thick carpet. Also, they can use any floor that cannot be done by a regular vacuum. The vacuum robots also have various programs that allow you to carry out your tasks automatically.
Table of content
Here is the table of content for your quick overview:
- Best Robot Vacuum For Thick Carpet
- 1. roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop: 2000Pa Strong Suction
- 2. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 3. eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin 1300Pa Strong Suction
- 4. Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging
- 5. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1400Pa Super-Strong Suction
- What To Consider Before Buying A Robot Vacuum For Thick Carpet?
- Why Should You Buy A Robot Vacuum For Thick Carpet?
If you want to see the features of our picked robot vacuum at a glance, you can go by the comparison chart here:
roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop: 2000Pa Strong Suction
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity
eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin 1300Pa Strong Suction
Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging
Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1400Pa Super-Strong Suction
Best Robot Vacuum For Thick Carpet
Cleaning a thick carpet with a sweeper is a difficult task, and a robot vacuum can make the cleaning job easier. But, a regular vacuum cannot provide spotless cleaning, so you must go for a good robot vacuum. Here, we have reviewed the 5 best robot vacuum for thick carpet that will meet your needs.
1. roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop: 2000Pa Strong Suction
Roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop has 2000pa intense suction that can easily clean up thick carpets, hard floors effectively with spotless finishing. It has a 5200 mAh battery that provides 2.5 hours of cleaning tasks on a single charge. Also, it is designed with a robo-vac standard that weighs 6.6 pounds, so it is easy to carry. You can pair a half-liter bin with a vacuum that is ideal for a large room.
It has three levels: silent, normal, and strong to control power and speed. The HEPA E11 washable filter allows storing dust in the tank without shooting on the air. It has a roller brush and spinning brush that easily remove dirt from the thick carpet. Also, it is equipped with a water tank that can be used as a steam mop with a waterproof pad.
The vacuum takes about 3 hours to charge fully. You can control the vacuum with Mi Home App that required a minimum 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. With the app, you can start, stop, charge, and control the movement that makes it more convenient. The E35 sensor allows to mop 1.2-meter areas with spot cleaning facilities and take recharge automatically when power becomes low.
Main Key Features:
- It comes with 2000pa suction that can easily deep clean up thick carpets.
- The 5200 mAh battery runs the machine for 2.5hrs and takes 3 hrs to charge fully.
- It has HEPA E11 washable filter that stores dust in the tank without escaping in air.
- The E35 sensor allows you to recharge automatically and clean 1.2 areas with spot cleaning.
- It can be controlled with Mi Home App with a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
2. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum comes with dual brushes that work together to store dust, debris, and dirt quickly. It has an adjustable cleaning head that helps to clean thick carpets and hard floors. Its 3 stages cleaning system allows to lift, suctions, and loosens dirt from the floor and carpet without shooting on the environment.
It has a 27 degree angled edge brush that allows reaching corners and edges of your floor and carpet by pressing the CLEAN button. You can control the vacuum with Alexa and Google Voice Assistant’s voice command that makes its use easier. Also, it can be controlled with the iRobot home app from your smartphone to monitoring the cleaning tasks. It can be controlled with the wifi network to navigate the vacuum smartly.
With a full charge, it can run up to 1.5 hours and takes 2 hours to charge fully. It has Dirt Detect sensors that automatically clean the dirt areas for your home without making noise. Also, it has a self-charging feature that automatically recharges the vacuum when power becomes low. The weight of the vacuum is about 6 pounds that make it easy to carry everywhere. After all, it is the best Roomba for thick carpet.
Main Key Features:
- The robot vacuum has a 27 degree angled edge brush that provides deep clean to thick carpet and hard floor.
- It runs 90 minutes on a full charge and automatically recharged when power runs low.
- Three stages cleaning system provides an eco-friendly cleaning of your home.
- It can be controlled with the Wifi network, Alexa, Google assistant, and iRobot app from the smart device.
- The adjustable cleaning head allows you to reach all areas of your home quickly.
3. eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin 1300Pa Strong Suction
Eufy Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 11S robot vacuum comes with 1300PA strong suction that provides deep cleaning on the thick carpet, medium pile carpets, laminate floors, and hard floors with 1.5 inches speed per second so that it can be considered as the best robot vacuum for laminate floors. It has a BoostIQ system that automatically improves the power of the vacuum within 1.5 seconds and proves fast cleaning of your home.
It is equipped with a 0.6L dustbin that allows storing dust and dirt without shooting on the environment. The anti-scratched glass top protects while moving on the floor. It has 3 points of cleaning methods that provide the best clean for your house. Also, it combines with a triple-layer filter that provides super cleaning performance.
The Robovac runs up to 100 minutes on a full charge that ensures non-stop cleaning with its auto charging base when power is low. It has a drop-sensing system that provides zero risks of falling from stairs. Also, it has a remote that runs with 2 AAA sized batteries, helps to control the vacuum without hesitation. After all, it is the best robot vacuum for thick carpet.
Main Key Features:
- It comes with 1300Pa strong suction that is perfect for thick carpet, laminate floors, and hard floors.
- The BoostIQ technology helps to increase the power of the vacuum within 1.5 seconds when needed.
- It has a 600ml dustbin that allows you to store dust and dirt with fast cleaning.
- It runs up to 100 minutes on a full charge and goes back to charge up when power is low.
- With a remote, you can easily start, shut down, and control the vacuum movements.
4. Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging
GOOVI Robot Vacuum comes with 1600Pa powerful suction that quickly picks up dust, dirt from thick carpet and hard floors. With a single tap, it starts to clean the total surface automatically. It has an ultra-high-capacity battery that allows us to run the vacuum up to 120 minutes and returns itself to the charging port when power becomes low. For these features, it can be considered as the best robot vacuum for pet hair and thick carpet.
It has a 2.83 inches base that allows you to clean under the bed, sofa effectively. Its multiple modes ensure effortless cleaning on your home. Also, it has a dual gyroscope that allows you to climb uneven surfaces. The large wheels help to clean the thick rugs easily without worrying with a smart movement. You can set an optimal route for efficient and easy cleanup.
It has a drop sensor system that provides intelligent protection that prevents falling from stairs. You can operate the vacuum with a remote controller that is powered with two AAA sized batteries. Its intelligent setting mode helps to clean your home while working or sleeping.
Main Key Features:
- It comes with 1600Pa powerful suction that is suitable for cleaning thick carpet and hard floors.
- The ultra-high quality battery runs up to 120 minutes and returns itself to charge up in the low power condition.
- Its low base design allows us to clean under beds, sofas, and corners where removing dirt is hard.
- With a remote controller, you can operate the vacuum movements and navigation.
- The intelligent setting mode provides auto cleanup while sleeping or working.
5. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1400Pa Super-Strong Suction
Coredy Robot vacuum cleaner 1400pa has strong suction that provides deep, spotless cleaning in thick carpet and all types of floors. Its 2.7 inches slim design allows you to clean the dust under sofas, beds, and furniture efficiently. Also, it’s auto adjustable head allows for cleaning hard surfaces to medium pile carpets without damaging.
The vacuum is equipped with a 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery that allows you to use it for 110 minutes on a full charge. When the battery becomes low, it automatically returns to the charging base to get power. It takes about one and a half hours to charge up. The cleaner has upgraded protection technology that prevents collision. Also, its intelligent sensors provide allows for cleaning surface automatically and avoiding falling from stairs or inclined surfaces.
It has a 300ml dustbin that holds dirt during cleaning and easily removed to clean up. Its double filter provides high-performance cleaning by trapping dust, and you will get the spotless surface. It has 4 cleaning modes that can be controlled with a remote easily.
Main Key Features:
- The vacuum has 1400pA super strong suction that picks up the dirt quickly from hard surfaces and thick carpets.
- The 2600 mAh rechargeable battery runs the machine up to 110 minutes and turns back to charge at low power mode.
- Its 300ml detachable dust box allows you to store the dust without escape in air.
- Its intelligence sensors clean up the surface automatically and prevent falling from stairs.
- It has 4 operation modes that allow spotless cleaning and can be controlled with a remote.
What To Consider Before Buying A Robot Vacuum For Thick Carpet?
Before buying a robot vacuum for thick carpet, you have to follow some factors and technical characteristics that will help to make the right choice.
- Size of the carpet:
How big is your carpet? If you have a modest-sized carpet, you can avoid focusing on an excessively powerful model, and it will save you money. For large-sized carpet, you should go for the powerful and heavy one.
- Quality of materials and brushes:
It is a very important factor on which it is good to avoid saving if you do not have a difficult surface to clean, such as carpet. If the materials and brushes are poor in quality, the vacuum will break more easily.
- Dirt container capacity:
This factor contributes to the price and depends on the size of the carpet to be cleaned. If you have a very large house, a small container can be very inconvenient because you will have to empty it very often.
Beyond the length and the width or the diameter, a round-shaped vacuum is very useful to consider the height of these appliances. Be sure that they can pass inside the thick carpet you have at home.
this is a very important factor if you have a non-programmable model because it means that the robot must work in your presence. If it is very noisy, it can prevent you from doing other things such as watching TV or talking on the phone. Although you can program your robot, live in an apartment building. It is good that you do not make excessive noise to avoid complaints.
- Maintenance and repair:
Usually, a robot vacuum for thick carpet is simple to maintain. It is enough to make sure that the bag or container for dirt is empty, and the brushes are not full of dirt. Otherwise, it can prevent the correct operation. When you buy the appliance, we recommend that you also purchase any spare parts such as bags or brushes. Be sure to read the instruction manual carefully before activating it for the first time, especially regarding the timing of the first full battery charge.
These are the main factors that will help you to buy the best robot vacuum for a thick floor. I Hope it will provide you a spotless and worry-free cleaning of your home.
Note: Here, we have presented a guide to buying a robot vacuum for thick carpet. If you want to know more about a robot vacuum, you can go by how to choose a robot vacuum.
Why Should You Buy A Robot Vacuum For Thick Carpet?
The robot vacuum is a wonderful invention with which to keep dirt, lint, and dust effortlessly. For several advantages, you should buy a robot vacuum for thick carpet that provides optimal cleaning. The advantages are:
- They save time: The main advantage of this type of appliance is that it saves a lot of time with the cleaning of a house. You leave the machine cleaning while you are at work, shopping, or doing any other activity. When you perceive that everything is like the streams of gold, it is collected at its charging base, and everyone is happy at home.
- Clean dirt: Thanks to the sensors, they are designed to detect the dirtiest areas of the thick carpet. In this way, you will dedicate a more in-depth cleaning to these specific spaces in the house.
- Energy-efficient: The robot vacuum corresponds to 55% of the consumption of electricity with efficiency. In addition to reducing the consumption of your bills, put your vacuum at the optimal level.
- Weekly schedule: The most advanced and high-end models allow you to carry out weekly or bi-weekly cleaning schedules, even when you are on vacation. You can do it from the specific mobile and tablet applications of each brand.
For these advantages, you should have a robot vacuum for thick carpet. So, you can select anyone from our above-reviewed vacuums.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have answered some frequently asked questions about robot vacuum for thick carpet.
Will robot vacuum work without WiFi?
Can the robot vacuum go over rugs?
Are robot vacuums eco friendly?
Are robot vacuums noisy?
Are robot vacuums good for dust?
Solving the problems of dust accumulation now is not only possible, but it is very simple thanks to the robot vacuum, which works even when you are not at home. So, we have highlighted the 5 best robot vacuum for thick carpet, and I would like to recommend the Eufy Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 11S robot vacuum that meets all demands and has no visible downside.
It has powerful 1300Pa suction to pick up dirt and a 600ml dustbin to store dust with 100 minutes auto rechargeable system that provides spotless cleaning service. Also, it has BoostIQ technology that allows increasing the vacuum speed within 1.5 seconds if need.