You love to keep your belongings unstained. But you’re encountering a severe problem to clean your car’s interior manually. After having in-depth research, you found a quality vacuum is a sole option to release your concerns. But unfortunately, you’re a novice in choosing the best vacuum for detailing cars.
However, you’re lucky enough since you’ve landed on the right platform. You don’t need to move anywhere else; we’re going to talk about some special vacuum cleaners here. If you’re desperate in purchasing the ideal one, you must dive into the entire article with much attention. Let’s go forward!
Why Is It Important To Detail Your Car?
Your car will lose its original appearance day after day whenever you will take it out. Dirt, pet hair, debris, water, and other particles will be stuck in your car. And ultimately, it will look unhealthy and messy.
Even you will discover bad odor inside the vehicle. If you keep dealing with such a filthy car for a long time, you will be sick before long. Hence, you must be careful enough to detail your car regularly.
Can You Use A Shop VAC To Detail A Car
Long-drive or reaching the office, the inner atmosphere of your car impacts every trip you make. To keep it as you want, a vac can be your assistant as the car is. So, there comes the question, what will it be? As we found in our neighborhood, Two-Third of the car owners detained a shop vac to detail their car. Now, why auto detailing shop vacuum?
A shop vac is an excellent auto detailing kit with portable designs featuring heavy-duty hose. It eliminates all allergens, bacteria, or even micro dirt molecules which can bring diseases like cough, allergies, etc. Moreover, the handheld vacuum with a powerful motor can even work as a blower to make your wet spots dry after sucking the dirt with different-sized attachments. So, you should use it to detail your car.
How Do I Vacuum My Car Like A Pro
As my car instructor said, vacuuming a car is just like learning to drive, and it’s just like that if you want it done in a shorter time. So, we divided it into 3 phases, such as – Pre-vacuum phase, the Planning and Execution, and the Post-vacuum phase.
Firstly, you have to decide what type and brand you are going to use for your car. As we spoke earlier, a shop vac will be the best choice for your car. Then, you will go through the brands which we suggested in our reviews and choose one of them. After buying it, you have to go through the instructions given in the box so that no interruption crosses while vacuuming.
Planning and Execution:
Secondly, you should think about which part of your car you want to be cleaned first, because that will be helpful for your moves afterward. After making your mind on the parts, open all doors and trunk lid and bring out your stuff and floor mats from the car to start vacuuming.
Here, a question arises that will you start it with or without attachments. If you are going to clean seats first, which we prefer, then start with attachments because dust or allergen in the corners or between the seats won’t have vanished if the pipe specifies the area with attachments.
On the floor, you must do it without attachment so that the vacuum can provide maximum power to suck all dirt and dust from it. But, to get rid of microns, we must attach the dusting brush to the pipe so that it remains dust-free and healthy with fresh odor.
Especially, the paddle area should be cleaned with a brush so that the hidden dust can be removed. Then, go for the dry debris, dashboard, and display on the front and clean it without the attachment. The corners of the display and air conditioners must be cleaned after the debris so that the dust can’t hide there. In the end, vacuum every corner of the trunk starting it from the deep ones so that the air can’t put it back there.
Thirdly, clean all of your belongings inside the car like seat cushions, covers, floor mats, bottles, etc. precisely so that they don’t carry anything with them in your vacuumed car. Last but not the least, wash your feet before putting back the things inside the car to make your vacuum-time worthy. Also, you may wash the car after vacuuming it to be tiptop on both sides.
What Are The Best Vacuum For Detailing Cars
- Editor’s Choice: VacuMaid GV50pro
- Best Performance: Metrovac N’Blo 4.0 Automotive
- Best For Heavy Use: Bissell Garage Pro Wet Dry Vacuum
- Best For Beginners: AutoSpa 94005as
- Best Portable: ThisWorks Car Vacuum cleaner
- Best Compact Cleaner: VacuMaid GV50B Wall Mounted Vacuum
- Best Value For Money: Stanley SL18910P-3 Portable Car Vacuum
- Best For Versatility: Uleete 4 in 1 Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Premium Design: ANKO High Power Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaner
- Best in Budget: Uleete 2 in 1 Portable Vacuum cleaner
Table of content:
In the following table, we’ve represented all of our chosen vacuum cleaners. You can take a short observation at the table.
We’ve compared all of our picked vacuum cleaners with one another in the following chart. If you have less time to read the whole article, you can look at the chart.
|VacuMaid GV50PRO Wall Mounted Garage and Car Vacuum||Check Price On Amazon|
|Metrovac Vac N’ Blo 4.0 Peak HP Automotive Car Detailing Vacuum||Check Price On Amazon|
Best For Heavy Use
|BISSELL Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum||Check Price On Amazon|
Best For Beginners
|AutoSpa 94005AS Bagless Auto-Vac Hand-Held 120V Vacuum||Check Price On Amazon|
|ThisWorx Car Vacuum Cleaner||Check Price On Amazon|
Best Compact Cleaner
|VacuMaid GV50B Wall Mounted Garage and Car Vacuum||Check Price On Amazon|
Best Value For Money
|Stanley SL18910P-3 Wet/Dry, 3 Gallon, 3 Horsepower||Check Price On Amazon|
Best For Versatility
|Uleete 4 in 1 Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner||Check Price On Amazon|
Best Premium Design
|Car Vacuum, ANKO DC 12V 120W High Power Portable Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaner||Check Price On Amazon|
Best in Budget
|ThisWorx Car Vacuum Cleaner – Portable, High Power||Check Price On Amazon|
10 Best Vacuum For Detailing Car Reviews 2023
Now it’s time to discuss all of our selected vacuum cleaners. You’re highly requested to pay heed to the following review section.
1. Editor’s Choice: Vacumaid Gv50pro Wall Mounted Garage And Car Vacuum
If you want to keep the interior of your car neat and clean, you should reach out to this professional car vacuum cleaner at once. Owing to excellent dirt-catching performance, it’s worth considering at first attempt. It’s manufactured with powder-coated for providing a corrosion-resistant facility. Moreover, the Galvannealed steel construction puts it top of the choice list across the world.
Up to seven-gallon dirt capacity increases the perfection noticeably. With the combination of hose, dusting brush, caddy, and floor tools, it can clean up the inner part of the car to maintain the superior elegance. The 5.7 inches Ametek lamb motor delivers restless operation to remove all the debris from your vehicle. You get a sealed HEPA style bag to find the overall process straightforward.
Moreover, it can be mounted to the wall faster and easier, reducing tipping over. A mounting bracket and telescopic wand are also included to offer you optimal scope in use. It will provide you various cleaning operations such as vehicles, garage, workshop, and utility room. Due to all the advanced features, it has been the garage’s best vacuum for car detailing.
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 24 inches
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Power: 120v / 550w
- Hose size: 50 ft
- Motor type: Ametek lamb motor
- AMPs: 12
VacuMaid GV50PRO Features:
- This auto vacuum cleaner comes with a powerful motor to aid you most in cleaning your vehicle.
- The Galvannealed steel and powder-coated design make it durable and reliable.
- It has been top of the choice list with seven-gallon dirt capacity and a sealed HEPA style bag.
- To give you added convenience, it’s designed with a wall mounting facility.
- It includes a dusting brush, hanger, hose, wands, and floor tools to accomplish its job precisely.
2. Best Performance: Metrovac Vac N’ Blo 4.0 Peak Hp Automotive Car Detailing Vacuum
The Metrovac professional car detailing vacuum can be your best assistant to keep your car’s inside tidy. It features a 4 HP motor with 130 CFM airflow to remove all the particles from your vehicle. As the motor power combined with 95 inches of suction capacity, you will have the best possible result within a short time. You can use it as a leaf blower or air mattress since it retains air blasting features.
This vacuum cleaner has a portable design and lightweight; therefore, you can easily handle it. Up to six feet, flexible hose improves the usability of this vacuum option significantly. With the arrangement of some carpet/floor tools, crevice tool, blower nozzle, and dusting brush, it has been in high demand. The all-steel construction and four wheels dolly make it accessible to all.
It can clean up comparatively hard to reach places as it features a 12 feet grounded cord. The four pieces of the micro cleaning tool kit and inflator adaptor will allow you to clean a broader range of areas thoroughly. You need to spend a little money to purchase this best vacuum cleaner for car detailing. Hence, its extension hose attachment options will work for other functions too.
- Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 9 inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Power: 120v / 1350w
- Hose size: 30 feet
- Motor type: 4 Peak HP
- AMPs: 25
Metrovac Vac N’ Blo 4.0 Features:
- This vacuum cleaner comes with the highest motor power to give you a precise cleanup facility.
- The motor power of this vacuum is combined with the highest suction capacity.
- With the inclusion of an air blasting facility, it can be used as a leaf blower.
- A 12-feet grounded cord and six feet hose make it easy to navigate.
- You find a dusting brush, blower nozzle, four-wheel dolly, carpet tool, and inflator adaptor through this vacuum cleaner.
3. Best For Heavy Use: Bissell Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum
To have a hygienic circumstance inside your car, you must manipulate the BISSELL garage dry car vacuum. It will bring seven versatile attachments in use and deliver optimal cleaning advantage. With the 32 feet long hose, it can easily reach inside your car to provide you a smooth cleaning operation. The four-gallon dirt tank is perfect for holding a large number of particles at ease. There is an LED full water tank indicator to inform you when it needs to be emptied.
No matter whether you’re vacuuming your car or cleaning your garage, it will deliver you powerful suction as it features a 12-amp tank motor. From liquids to dirt, it can handle everything since it’s engineered with seven all-purpose tools. The wall-mounted and sturdy design will aid you most in having great support in use. Most importantly, it will offer you two stages of the filtration system to make your cleaning journey successful.
Meanwhile, it includes a five feet power cord to bring much comfort in handling. For cleanup on the bare floor, upholstery, carpeting, or much more, it comes with an accessory bag. An extension wand, a round brush, and a nozzle also aid you most to have a productive cleaning session through it. No doubt it’s the best wet dry vacuum for car detailing in the market. So, you should pay heed to this quality one beyond all suspicions.
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 26 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Hose size: 32 foot
- Motor type: Helix system
- AMPs: 12
- Dirt tank: 4 gallon
BISSELL Garage Pro Features:
- This excellent vacuum cleaner has a 4-gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent to give you high-end cleaning performance.
- It can pick up both dry and wet messes from the floor through the 12-amp motor.
- The advanced 32-feet long hose is perfect for cleaning hard to reach places.
- For cleanup on carpeting or upholstery, it features seven versatile attachments.
- Two-stage filtration, a power cord, and an extension wand put it in top priority.
4. Best For Beginners: AutoSpa 94005as Bagless Auto-Vac Hand-Held 120v Vacuum
Another superb and all-rounder cleaning master is the AutoSpa powerful car vacuum for auto detailing or other delicate surfaces. It’s manufactured with a 120V, 560-watt motor to enhance the cleaning performance. The professional in-line airflow design makes it the best handheld vacuum for car detailing. Moreover, it features up to three feet hose with 360 degrees of swivel elbow to offer you an effortless maneuver while cleaning.
The compact and lightweight design makes it attractive to look at. Up to 12 feet power cord with on/off mounted switch increases the usability of this vacuum highly. Moreover, by applying this cleaner inside your car, you find faster cleaning performance through its powerful suction. The reusable collection basket won’t let you buy a replaceable bag again and again.
With the inclusion of a blower grip handle, it can blow away dirt or water from the seat at ease. Besides, the carpet and upholstery tools claim it as the best vacuum for detailing cars. The combination of crevice brush, dash, and console brush puts it in top priority across the world. You will be highly benefited by having this excellent cleaner.
- Dimensions:1 x 10.4 x 8.1 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Power: 120v / 550w
- Hose size: 12 feet
- Motor type: Auto-Vac
- AMPs: 5
AutoSpa 94005AS Features:
- This all-round vacuum cleaner is equipped with a heavy-duty and powerful motor to accomplish its job perfectly.
- It features up to 12 feet power cord along with a top-mounted on/off switch.
- The 360-degree swivel elbow and three feet hose provide a stand out cleaning performance.
- A reusable collection basket and the professional in-line airflow design put it in high demand.
- You get special cleaning sessions through its carpet, blower grip handle, crevice brush, and upholstery tool.
5. Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner: High Power Corded Handheld Vacuum
Are you finding the best portable vacuum for car detailing? If so, you should focus on this quality one. It will keep your vehicle neat and clean, removing dust, liquids, pet hair, cigarette ashes, and other dry or wet messes. With the assist of an 8.8 amp and 106-watt motor, it can work against dirt severely for a long time. For offering you maximum coverage, it features a 16 feet power cord. The metal turbine will bring the ultimate suction power without any issue during the cleaning operation.
As it comes with ergonomic design, it can reach all the crannies and nooks of a car. Also, the three all-purpose nozzles increase the cleaning excellence exponentially. To have the highest comfort in cleaning, it manages a spare HEPA filter, a carrying bag, and a special filter cleaning brush. Moreover, the transparent trash container will quickly make the vacuum empty, whereas the protective lid will never let the trash come out.
A 12V outlet is also included to connect the power cord. The weight capacity of this vacuum is only 2.4 lbs. If you examine its outlook, you will be impressed by its elegance and stability. It has been a superior car interior cleaning vacuum cleaner through some upholstery tools. After all, you can go for it without any further suspicion to have a hygienic environment inside your car. Lastly, the board storage space in the bag will keep the cleaning and detialihng tool safe and sound.
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 4 x 4.3 inches
- Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Power: 12v / 106w
- Cord size: 16 ft
- AMPs: 8.8
Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner Features:
- This vacuum cleaner comprises a powerful and advanced motor.
- It delivers optimal suction power through the metal turbine.
- You find maximum coverage in cleaning cars through its 16 feet power cord.
- The transparent trash container and a protective lid make it easy to navigate.
- A unique filter cleaning brush and a spare HEPA filter included delivering the highest support.
6. Best Compact Cleaner: VacuMaid GV50B Wall Mounted Vacuum
VacuMaid is one of those companies which are known for their instruments after the second world war. So, it has been over 60 years since they are manufacturing compact vacuums with popularity. This model is one of their best vacuum for cleaning cars, especially, for its flexibility of Hose and compact dirt can with HEPA filtration.
If you have a garage and make your car cool after a road trip without any pause, this model will be a charm for you. It has a large canister vacuum space which covers your car’s inside and trunk, even, dirt from the garage also. We cleaned our Subaru Impreza and our 200 sq. ft. garage with this wall-mount vacuum, and the result was amazingly good. It sucked all dirt and dust with its strong suction the long hose pipe that reaches tight spaces easily.
As we all know about HEPA filtration, it will make your car not only fresh inside but also hygienic. But, it sucks only dry dirt but nothing liquid which is quite an issue for car-lovers as the hose can be used as a blower. It will remind you of its easy setup with a lighter port and massive amp power which is very helpful for emergencies than others in its range like Hoover.
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 24 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Power: 120v / 400w
- Hose size: 50 feet
- Motor type: Ametek Lamb Motor
- AMPs: 12
VacuMaid GV50B Features:
- A canister vacuum with crevice and brush attachment will make perfect detailing of each part of your car.
- User-friendly Crevice attachments to bring the dust out from smaller parts of the car and maintain the vacuuming efficiently.
- HEPA bag for filtering all microns and allergens to keep your car hygienic and detailed filtration of dust.
- 7-gallon dirt capacity to capture the dirt and dust together without any interruption.
- 50 feet extended hose pipe will make your cleaning more feasible and cover every corner of your garage and car.
7. Best Value For Money: Stanley SL18910P-3 Portable Car Vacuum
If you want one of the handheld vacuums at a budget price, Stanley is an efficient name for that. They are manufacturing handheld and storage products for years and this particular model is one of their value for money products. Specifically, it got our attention with its compact size and powerful suction with high power rating in its range.
Your car will look like hell if you drive it on the coastal side or hill station where rain is like the commercials between the news. There, this vacuum works precisely. Its suction power can suck any dirt from the floors of your car whether it’s wet or dry. In addition, we detailed our car with it and removed three-day-old wet boot-print from the floor-mates and cat’s claw from the middle of the seats.
The short hose is a bit of trouble as you have to move the vacuum with it for cleaning. But, the vacuum is one of the best light-weighted vacuums under its price range unlike brands like Vax. Also, you can use an external cord to make your work simple. Therefore, it is one of the best vacuum cleaner for detailing cars.
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 15.95 inches
- Weight: 08 pounds
- Power: 120v / 1200w
- Hose size: 4 ft
- Motor type: 3 Peak HP motor
- Capacity: 11 liter
Stanley SL18910P-3 Features:
- 3 in 1 crevice nozzle and cleaning brush attachment brings in extra power of cleaning in difficult places like under the debris or corner of the trunk.
- Wet/Dry vacuuming system will detail your car magnificently and remove all dry messes or wet ones precisely.
- Compact and sleek design under the price will make your cleaning journey more efficient.
- A powerful HP motor with a large liquid capacity makes the performance faster and collects every particle in the range.
- Affordable options with washable foam filer will make you worry-less as you can clean it with a bare hand.
8. Best For Versatility: Uleete 4 in 1 Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner
Imagine you are going for a family vacation and suddenly you find that one of your car’s tires needs air while vacuuming it, but there is no gas station around. That’s where Uleete solves your issue with this model with its air compressor feature. It was a blessing for us one of our neighbors brought it while we were thinking about canceling our trip.
The air compressor works faster as its powerful suction over a period of time. But, you have to inflate the tire after vacuuming because it can make your vacuuming slower sometimes. Also, you can blow the dirt from all four tires with its power when you don’t have time for washing them. Moreover, you can obverse the gauge on the display on it which makes it one of the best vacuum cleaners for detailing cars.
So, it can be a perfect assistant on your trips or tour. Especially, the brush head with it work deliberately on the floor and seats and lefts no wet or dry messes in there. In addition, it creates lesser noise while doing all of this stuff and makes your cleaning job easier than many of the good ones like Matrovac which is cool if you want to do it at night.
- Dimensions: 5 x 7.05 x 5.83 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Power: 12v /110w
- Inflation time: 6 minutes (0 to 35psi)
- Cord size: 5m
Uleete 4 in 1 Features:
- Light-weighted Compact size with portability will make your vacuuming more efficient.
- Magnificent inflation with the air compressor to make your tire full in emergencies.
- A 4.5-meter external cord with an extended tube ensures all places inside the car and provides a flexible cleaning.
- All useful attachments such as Brush tool, Crevice Nozzle, etc. within a budget price.
- Amazing Wet/Dry vacuuming with HEPA filtration will ensure your car’s odor allergen-free and zero mess inside.
9. Best Premium Design: ANKO High Power Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaner
ANKO captured a large consumer in the cooking industry and recently, they made their name in manufacturing compact vacuum. This auto vacuum cleaner caught our attention for its versatility in features and filtration process for detailing a car. Especially, its tools are more convenient as one of the best vacuums for cleaning cars.
This wet and dry vacuum can suck dust, pet hair, carpet fibers, coffee, etc from anywhere in the car and the speed quicker than we thought. The dual filter works precisely while sucking all of these and without any delay. But, it works with more details with crevice tools than the external tube to make the odor hygienic.
Also, we cleaned the paddle are with its brush attachment and crevice nozzle in the middle of the sets and the results were up to the mark as it one of the mid-budget shop vacs available unlike brands like Bissel. Therefore, it can be handy for those who travel a lot for its various portability.
- Dimensions: 14 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight:24 pounds
- Power: 12v / 120w
- Cord size: 15ft
- Suction power: 4300 – 4500 PA
ANKO High Power Features:
- Efficient Crevice tools to keep every inch of your car’s floor and trunk free of wet or dry messes.
- Handy attachments will make your car detailing experience faster.
- Compact design with a lightweight body at an affordable price will ensure user-friendly vacuuming.
- Decent suction power with low noise to vacuum your car worry-less whether it’s day or night.
- Durable performance with easy-to-wash filters will be more effective to keep your car healthy and clean.
10. Best in Budget: Uleete 2 in 1 Portable Vacuum cleaner
This model, eventually, has almost the same features as the 4 in 1 vacuum but Uleete targeted the users who want powerful vacuum under $100 for it. That’s why we selected it for the list of best vacuum for detailing cars. Specifically, it has both vacuum and inflation options in it but without some of the attachments but with a smaller size and lighter weight.
We tested it after 4 in 1 vacuum but found the same results on inflation through air compressor which is exceptional in its price. Also, there is a LED light on it which is convenient to work in dark or you can make it a torch in your garage. Additionally, it weighs lighter than the previous one which makes the cleaning more effective even on cup holder.
But, you can only try it for inflation with the normal size cars like Honda. Otherwise, it will provide slower performance on vacuuming the floor and trunk. You can easily use it on your camping or hunting as it has the same crevice tools like brush, nozzle, etc. like the other one.
- Dimensions:81 x 2.17 x 3.94 inches
- Weight: 07 pounds
- Power: 12v /110w
- Inflation time: 6 minutes (0 to 35psi)
- Cord size: 5m
Uleete 2 in 1 Features:
- Little but Compact size with ergonomic design and portability will detail our car with efficiency.
- Proper inflation with an air compressor to make your tire full in emergencies.
- A long external cord with a light-weighted body ensures all places inside the car and provides a flexible cleaning.
- Best attachments and upholstery tools within budget such as Brush tool, Crevice Nozzle, etc. to swap your car with a high power rate.
- HEPA filtration will ensure your car’s odor fresh and heavy-duty cleaning for wet and dry messes.
Why Should You Buy A Vacuum For Detailing Cars?
If you own a car for many years, you, of course, know the importance of an efficient vacuum for your vehicle. A vacuum is something inevitable to manage, like petrol or diesel in your car. You will find everything messy and unhygienic unless you deploy a quality vacuum cleaner inside your vehicle. However, let’s make a short overview describing why you should need a vacuum for detailing the car.
- A standard vacuum cleaner will clean the interior of your car by removing all debris.
- You find a comfortable and faster-cleaning performance through a quality auto vacuum cleaner.
- With the combination of crevice brush, dusting brush, nozzle, and upholstery tools, it can work against dirt severely.
- To clean up hard to reach places, it comes with a longer hose and powerful cord.
- It comes with a powerful motor with a superior suction capacity to make the car inside tidy.
- You find versatile attachments and air blasting facility through a vacuum cleaner.
- The highest dirt capacity, reusable basket, and some upholstery tools make it perfect for cleaning the car.
Frequently Asked Questions
To find out the best vacuum for detailing cars, you must know huge queries about it. We’re going to help you by answering some frequently asked questions here.
Can I vacuum my car with a regular vacuum?
How long does it take to detail a car?
How often should you detail your car?
It’s easy to wash out the exterior of a car. But you won’t find a thoroughly polished interior of a vehicle by cleaning it up manually. You must take the help of a standard vacuum cleaner to have everything elegant. As you’ve already been informed about some top-rated vacuum cleaners, you can pick one of those without wasting a single minute. But if you wish our recommendation, then we feel free to suggest you the AutoSpa 94005AS Bagless Auto-Vac Hand-Held 120V Vacuum since it’s claimed as the best vacuum for detailing cars.
It’s engineered with a powerful motor, longer hose, quality power cord, and optimal suction power to deliver you a refined car floor. The VacuMaid GV50PRO Wall Mounted Garage and Car Vacuum come with the wall-mounted facility and the highest dirt capacity. It’s also recommended for you.