Cleaning a big pool manually can be a huge hassle before a fun pool day. A robotic pool cleaner will be very handy prior to a pool party or even before regular use. But many might ask how do robotic pool cleaners work? An automated pool cleaner is the ultimate lifesaver of a pool owner that can clean the walls, water line from the sides of the pool, or any dirt from the pool water.
Are robotic pool cleaners safe?
A robotic pool cleaner is an electronically powered device and is used in water bodies. So safety issues are a general concern for the people who are using them. Manufacturers of robotic pool cleaners have that advanced technology to make it safe. They have used waterproof motor technology and made this device to help users use it tension free. Some of the safety issues are:
- It uses low electric voltage, so there is less possibility of electrocution.
- Its filter is easy to install and clean after cleaning.
- It can clean bacteria and algae better than any harmful chemicals.
- It is environmentally friendly because it uses less power.
As it is a mechanized tool and is plugged in on an electric socket, people might have safety concerns, but robotic pool cleaners are safe!
How Do Robotic Pool Cleaners Work?
Robotic pool cleaners are considered essential nowadays for pool owners. There are many kinds of pool cleaners in the market, but robotic cleaners are the most cost-effective one. Among the robotic ones, there are also many categories. Mainly: suction side pool vacuum and power side pool vacuum.
Although suction side pool vacuums can cause some trouble when debris gets stuck on the pipe, power side vacuums are free from this problem. They follow a particular path, scrub the filth from the hard surface, and clean the water. But exactly how do robotic pool cleaners work? Has this thought ever crossed your mind?
- Well, first, we need to know about the parts of a robotic pool cleaner. It cleans the water through suction, which means the filthy water is passed through the machine via motor power, and when the water is clean, it is put back into the pool. One essential point to remember here is that you need to keep the electric power on.
- It helps the machine to work properly—the other functions, such as cleaning the wall and stairs of the pool, work differently. The robotic pool cleaner has wheels underneath them. These wheels are no ordinary wheels! They are specially made and designed to clean the filthy water lines that disgust us the most. Special bristles and scrubbing agents attached to these wheels make sure to get rid of all the filth from the pool walls.
- The floor is also cleaned using the same techniques. Lastly, the big dirt particles like leaves or, as such, are cleaned using a filter. This filter keeps all the collected debris intact in the machine until the cleaning process is over. Once the cleaning is completely over, the user can detach the filter from the machine and clean it. This is the fundamental way an automated pool cleaner works.
- With time, the technology is upgraded and has become more sophisticated. Once the machine is installed, the owner can live tension free for three-five years. Robotic cleaners are not tricky to use at all. The user can clean the pool cleaner by emptying the filth from the cleaner’s inner filter. It also uses less power, which will not increase the owner’s electric bill and will take care of the environment.
Awesome Benefits Of Robotic Pool Cleaners
Robotic pool cleaners have awesome benefits for easy pool cleaning, and it helps to keep the pool free from all the harmful and toxic cleaning chemicals. It offers you the flexibility to clean the walls and floor of the pool, where it is hard for a person to reach. It can scrub the waterline completely and clean the hard to reach areas of the steps. It is also a super user friendly and can be installed easily!
People from any age group can use it. It is really easy to turn on. It can be plugged in and switched on within seconds, and then it is good to go. Even after the cleaning is done, it is very easy to clean the filter. The robotic pool cleaner has a comparatively smaller size.
So it takes only a small place and can be stored anywhere. It is an automatic machine that can clean large particles from the water like leaves as well as bacteria and other microscopic bodies which cannot be seen with eyes. Not to mention the harmful chemicals which are used frequently to clean the pool.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a robotic pool cleaner?
How long does it last?
How often should I use robotic pool cleaners?
Can you leave robotic pool cleaners in the pool?
Watch Out How to Use Robotic Pool Cleaner
We have tried to provide you the best answer to your question of how do robotic pool cleaners work. Hopefully, you have got to know about the functionality of this and some other related factors. It is very simple and uncomplicated to start, and you can turn on a switch and forget about the cleaning process because the robotic pool cleaner will take care of the rest.